Repairs for Every Mac and Model
Macs are known for their clean design, quality components and extreme reliability – some people even say they’re bulletproof. But they aren’t immune to accidents, hard drive failures or other breakdowns that can occur when machines are run long and hard.
That’s where we can help. I.T. Worx is an Apple Authorized Service Provider, which means Apple trusts us to repair all kinds of Macs. All of our iMac, MacBook and MacBook Pro repairs are performed by Apple certified technicians using Apple parts. That’s important, because if work on your Mac is performed by someone who is not an Apple Authorized Service Provider, your warranty can be voided.
Here are other reasons to choose I.T. Worx:
- No appointment is necessary drop off an iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro or any other Mac for repair.
- In some cases, diagnostic tests can be performed on the spot.
- We charge a flat-rate diagnostic fee of $55. That fee is applied to any further repair work we do.
- There is no charge for repair work done on products under warranty.
- We service all Macintosh products, including iMac, MacBook, and MacBook Pro models.
- We work on old and new models.
- We work on products that are in-warranty as well as those that are out-of-warranty.
Our average turnaround time for an iMac, MacBook or MacBook Pro repair is three days. We stock parts needed for common repairs, such as a replacing a failed hard drive, in house.
And before we return your iMac, MacBook or MacBook Pro, we put it though our in-house quality assurance process to make sure your device is running right (and that it’s spotless, too). If we identify tweaks that could help make your system run faster or more efficiently, we’ll tell you.
That’s the level of service all of our customer deserve, and that’s why you should come to I.T. Worx.