iPad Repair from Apple Certified Technicians
As an Apple Authorized Service Provider, we can troubleshoot problems with your iPad, and help you get it repaired right.
At I.T. Worx:
- No appointment is necessary to drop off your iPad for diagnostic tests or repair.
- In some cases, diagnostic tests can be performed on the spot.
- We charge a flat-rate diagnostic fee of $55. That fee is applied to any further repair work performed by I.T. Worx technicians.
- There is no charge for iPad repair work done on products under warranty.
- iPad screen repairs are generally completed in three to four days. All screen-related repairs are mailed to Apple for service.
Our Apple certified technicians will work efficiently so you can get out the door and on with your life.
If your iPad repair is more complicated than something that we can fix in house, such as an iPad screen repair, we’ll help box up your device and send it to Apple (if it is under warranty). Unlike here-today-gone-tomorrow mall kiosks or screen repair shops, Apple uses only its own high-quality parts to fix each and every iPad.
The parts used in an iPad repair matter.
Even something as basic as replacing a cracked screen can invalidate the warranty on your iPad if the repair is not performed by an Apple technician using Apple parts.
At I.T. Worx, we know Apple products inside and out, and we’ll help get your iPad working again as good as new – or even better. You can drop off your IPad for a repair without an appointment, and some repairs can be completed same day. With locations in Greensboro and Winston-Salem, I.T. Worx is the place to go for all IPad repairs.