To survive in business today requires technology in just about every area of daily operations. At I.T. Worx, we offer everything needed to keep your business moving. In fact, we serve as the I.T. department for many small- and medium-sized companies in the Triad region of North Carolina.
Our technicians are professionally trained and certified in Apple®, Windows®, UNIX® and many other platforms. We can help you create or update an infrastructure that grows with your business, and be your on-the-spot service technicians to solve hardware and software issues that can’t wait until tomorrow.
We’re Experts Who Talk Like Real People
We enjoy working with real human beings, not just computers, networks and platforms. And that’s what makes I.T. Worx different. We are an information technology company that knows that the most important part of any technology is the person operating it. Our team is made up of experienced professionals who love computers, gadgets and gizmos but also know how to talk the language of real people.
We deliver excellent service by putting our customers first, listening to their concerns, and then figuring out how to make their lives easier. We are highly experienced professionals who make sure our customers’ I.T. needs are met each time they interact with a member of our team.
I.T. Services from I.T. Worx
- Technology procurement
- Installation and implementation of technology equipment and software
- Support – onsite, remote and help desk
- Asset management
- Premise cabling
- Network design and installation, both wired and wireless, with products including Cisco Aironet®, Cisco Meraki®, Motorola® and Aerohive Networks®
- Mobile device management using well-known software including Apple’s Profile Manager, AirWatch® and Casper
Certifications and Skills
We can help with just about any I.T. need you’ll ever have.
- Certified Apple® Technicians
- Certified Windows® Technicians
- Certified Cisco® Technicians
- Local and Wide Area Networking
- Graphic Arts
- Workflow Management
- Windows Server Environments and Management
- Macintosh® Server Environments and Management
- Cloud and Virtual Server Environments and Management